Lavender Quartz Chime with Hand-Painted Glass, Purple, 30 inches long
Regular price $67.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hand-painted, dotted fused glass pieces combined with genuine lavender quartz gemstone beads. A very welcome gift for the gardener, new home owner, your host or anyone who enjoys beauty in the backyard. Simple design. Just drape the wire over a hook or nail and let the glass pieces touch to create the sound.
- Handmade, individually crafted
- Lavender quartz beads are free-form, oval shaped, about 3/4". Smaller lavender quartz beads are round and about 1/2". Polished smooth, jewelry-grade, in various shades of light purple/lavender.
- Large glass beads are heavy and solid, with a reflective finish, almost an inch in diameter.
- Chime includes 30 quartz beads and 20 large glass beads.
- Light grape-colored glass has hand-painted dots in bright white with a dash of silver mica. Design is fused in and permanent. Each glass piece is 6"X 1"X1/4".
- Wire is coated stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance. Covered with silver lined seed beads.
- Hanging length is 30 inches.
- To hang this chime, drape the wire over a nail or hook or from a small but sturdy tree branch. You want the pieces of glass to be close enough to clink together. The glass is thick and strong but avoid hanging the chime very close to stationary objects that could be hit and cause breakage. Given space to move in the wind, this chime should hold up to most weather but it's best to bring inside during extreme cold and extreme winds.